Poor Book has considerable wear and marks, could have small pieces missing from jacket, all defects are mentioned
Fair Book has considerable wear, may have some small pieces missing from jacket, but is complete with defects mentioned.
Good Book has general wear, but is still clean and very presentable.
Very Good Book has been read a few times, but with no major defects. It can contain some minor reading/shelf wear.
Fine A book has been read once or twice, but has a very minor shelf/reading wear and is almost as new in condition.
As New A book has been read once or twice, but has no real defects and appears almost new.
Fine: A book has been read once or twice, but has a very minor shelf/reading wear and is almost as new in condition.
New A book is brand new and never used.
Book Condition is
Publication Date: 2022
How did a boy from small-town New York become one of the world's most successful writers?
· On the morning he was born, he nearly died.
· Growing up, he didn't love to read. That changed.
· He worked at a mental hospital in Massachusetts, where he met the singer James Taylor and the poet Robert Lowell.
· While he toiled in advertising hell, James wrote the ad jingle line "I'm a Toys 'R' Us Kid."
· He once watched James Baldwin and Norman Mailer square off to trade punches at a party.
· He's only been in love twice. Both times are amazing.
· Dolly Parton once sang "Happy Birthday" to James over the phone. She calls him J.J., for Jimmy James.
· Three American presidents have invited him to golf with them.
These are the stories of James Patterson's life: the most anticipated memoir of 2022.